Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wine Time!!!

Well today was a pretty good day. Church, housework, chill out while I let my 3 year old son "do" my hair ( it took 10 minutes to get the round brush out of my hair when he was finished), dinner, clean up dinner, clean up smashed chandelier(my 12 year old daughter and her friend were making up a dance routine and as she swung her hand it smacked all the globes off the chandelier) give three little ones baths, put them to bed(20 times each), and now finally, drum roll please.........WINE TIME!!!!! Oh yes, yes, yes! Glass of wine, blanket on the couch, all my TiVo'd shows...paradise.

I was proud of my self because I did not even get mad little bit about the chandelier. I figure these days I should count my blessings that I have a 7th grade girl who still likes to stay home with a friend and make up dances. It was a true accident, and still she was terrified. I think more scared that I was going to embarrass her in front of her friend. I saw the relief on her face when all I said was "put shoes on until I get this cleaned up". Then the giggles emerged and they showed me "the move" that did all the damage. I mean really of all the things that go wrong every day in this world who cares about a little broken glass.

OK, back to me... WINE TIME...Bye!

K

No comments: