Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Go to sleep!!! Mommies trying to blog!

Well I finally did it. I created my own blog. I have said (to my self) for a long time I wanted to do it and tonight I finally did. I signed up while I was putting my two littlest to bed. I get on the computer in my bedroom at night after kisses and goodnights and surf or check emails. I specifically use the bedroom computer so that I am close to their bedroom, so the 52 times I have to get up and go to their door and yell "be quiet" or "you better be laying down in there" I do not have to walk very far. It usually escalates to threats of no video game time etc and then before I know it I glance at the computer clock and it has been 10 minutes since my last trip. I then do the HOORAY VICTORY!!! deep sigh of relief. Which just occured 8 minutes ago.

This blog is going to be my way of letting out my daily struggles and triumphs of mommydom. I doubt anyone will read it or even find it for that matter. If you should however, stumble upon my little blog, please leave a comment. I will post more tommorow about my self, my family and the meaning behind the title to my blog.

Kristy

No comments: