Thursday, August 28, 2008

George Washington

Holy Cow!!! I had no idea how long it has been since I blogged. I really like to blog and just ramble on. Then its fun to edit it into something I think people will find amusing. Not that many people read this.

Life has gotten busy now that every one is in school. Taylor is in 11th grade. He has the normal sixteen year old attitude, but other than that he is so awsome. He makes me laugh alot. He is so unafraid of what people think of him. In a good way. He has a project that his class has to present in front of the other students. He said he wanted to dress like George Washington. I gave him a $15 budget and off he went. He and his friend present their reoprts on different days, so they are sharing a costume. They went to Goodwill, Walmart, and the Party Store. Last night at dinner my husband received and email to his phone and the picture below was attached. Needless to say we both laughed pretty hard. It brings a smile to my face every time I think about Taylor in that outfit.





The next time he is completely ignoring me, only takes out half the trash, or leaves 35 gross dishes in his room, I will think of him in that outfit and he may get off a little lighter.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's great! Totally creative. Hope he gets a good grade!